Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2007

Stan Huskey's Fictional World

I do believe that Stan Huskey, the Editor of the Norristown Times Herald, missed his calling in life to be a fiction writer. In his recent blog he writes:

No, we didn't charge Collegeville and Trappe to put their listings into our recent Collegeville/Trappe Heritage piece. Yes Mr. Huskey, you did charge Trappe Borough $200 as noted in the vote that took place during the September 2007 Trappe Borough Council Meeting.

No, I don't know Mark Marino. I think I shook his hand for the first time last Monday and said hello to him, but in my book, that doesn't mean I know him. Yes you do know Mr. Mark Marino as you were seen by several people on March 15, 2006, at the Swann/Mathhews Reception held in Conshohocken, speaking at length to Mr. Mark Marino.

No, I don't allow every post to go through. No fiction here ... just cherry picking. Time to retire Mr. Huskey ... or they should remove you. Your journalistic integrity is gone and the general public knows it.