Search This Blog

Monday, October 29, 2007

Stan Huskey Strikes Again


What is it with Stan Huskey and the truth? This guy is in TOTAL denial! On his blog in his post of October 15th Mr. Huskey writes:

"No, we didn't charge Collegeville and Trappe to put their listings into our recent Collegeville/Trappe Heritage piece".

Well I believe the invoice to the left (click to enlarge) clearly shows that Trappe was indeed charged for the "Heritage Day" ad. It is not for classified advertising as Mr. Huskey alludes to when he responds to his own post and writes "Apparently some people don't understand plain English. We did not charge College, or Trappe money to go into the Collegeville/Trappe Heritage section. I'm sure there was a bill in Trappe that was paid to The Times Herald, just like there is for every other municipality that runs a legal notice. Do you understand now? I've received about 15 comments on the blog about this. I'm half tempted to believe they're all from the same person. This is as clear as I can make it and this is the last time I'll comment on the topic". By the way Trappe Borough only advertises legal notices in the Pottstown Mercury. My question is can Mr. Huskey start telling the truth? I don't think so ... think about that the next time you read something in the Norristown Times Herald ... fact or fiction? Due to Mr. Huskey this newspaper is losing what little credibility it has left.